To help get you and your family navigate the patient portal, we have prepared this section to help you with any difficulties you may experience. In order to authenticate each parent/guardian with each child in a safe and secure way, you will be provided a secure PIN for each individual child which will come in separate emails.
Once your portal is activated, here is a good reference on finding your way around:
We look forward to connecting with you!
To register a patient for the new portal:
You will need the patient PIN number provided by the office via your Welcome Email. Parents will register themselves for the portal and then use the patient PIN provided to them to add each child to their account. Each child will receive their own PIN which will be unique to that child so that access to one child's account will not grant access to any others. If you lose your PIN, please call the office. These PINs are sent by email from [email protected]. Many of our families are finding that these messages get caught in their spam filters, so please make sure to check your spam folder if you cannot find the email.
If your child is over 18, your child will need to set up their own portal account. If they wish for a parent to have access to this account, they will need to request to add a parent as a proxy account.
HELPFUL PORTAL INFORMATION
If you are having difficulty registering yourself or your child, please see the information below before calling the office:
- If you need help accessing forms in the new portal - Please Click Here
- If you need help accessing surveys in the new portal - Please Click Here
- If you need help adding another child to your account after you have established your account - Please Click Here
- If you need to add a Parent Proxy Account - Please Click Here
- If you registered with your information but used your child's name and need to change it to your name - Please Click Here
If you still need portal assistance, please call the office